Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Active lifestyle and shopping online

Busy me, so if you are looking where I am as I am not so active in blogging. You can find me on my social media, Instagram @ginailei and I often share pictures there and also things that interest me.

I like my dress as it's black in color and I have add on lot of bling bling on it. It's diy adding on it and I also add on the bling on the sling bag. I missed my aunt, she passed away 2 weeks ago in Seremban. She's on wheel chair, in the photo below and she's middle of the photo in flowery blouse. 






Two days ago we went to Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall. I took dad's bracelet to there as need to repair it, well I was told I need two weeks time to go back for collection. I bought the bracelet for him by online shopping.

Online shopping is my favorite as easy for me to find things that I like and the dresses I bought are plus size dresses. So lucky me as I bought it all so far the sizes are suitable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment