Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Flower Power Contest entry

How's everyone doing? I am back here to take part the Flower Power Contest entry. Thank you Denise for this fun Flower Power Contest.




RULES:
1.) You must be a follower in my blog
2.) Post a picture of your inspiration and the actual look. (A full face and a close up)
3.) List all the products that was used.
4.) The post has to be a new post, you can’t repost any old pictures from your blog.
5.) You need to post my giveaway in your blog including the link to this post.
6.) Write in the comment portion the link to where you have reposted my contest.
7.) If you win you must give me an email address where I can contact you.
- This contest is open to anyone in the world.
-Contest will end on July 25, 2009


the goodies!



-Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge
-OPI BRIGHT PAIR mini pack
colors: A Grape Fit!, Shorts Story, On the Same Paige and RapiDry Top Coat
-Red Cherry Lashes #20, #28
-Mac Pink Pearl sample pigment
-Italian Badger small handle blush brush (comparable to Mac SH 129)
-Forever 21 flower headband & earing

Now I am sure you like to know my entry:

Inspiration:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

flower

Photobucket

What I used to create the look?

Photobucket
  1. Artistry eyeshadow (I used black dot to point the color) - For eyes
  2. Artistry lipstick Petal 209
  3. Colour Sense Glitter eyeliner 46057 -For eyes
  4. Candyess stardust waterproof eyeliner pencil - For eyes



Contest ends on 25 July, 2009. Go ahead and have fun!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for entering my contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a great contest! you find all the good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone get to have fun! make up is fun!

    ReplyDelete